Thursday 6 October 2011

it's been a while ...

I meant to update this regularly but it's been weeks since I've even thought about it!  I've been pretty busy what with re-stocking Between Dreams with Wonkies and building up my stock again following the market I did in Winchester.

Doing a market was a whole new experience for me but one that I really enjoyed ... it's a good job as I've got another one in a couple of weeks, as well as a craft fair on Saturday and 2 major events in one weekend in mid-November.  If I think about it too much I start to panic so I'm just concentrating on making as many wonkies as I can.  I've got a few cushion orders as well so I've got to squeeze those in somewhere.

I did manage to do something with my new obsession though - vintage crochet doilies.  I've bought some beautiful faux suede and am making cushions with the doilies - I'll post a pic (when I remember!).

That's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment